Re: IML: Door speaker access / Vinyl half-top (1993)

Re: IML: Door speaker access / Vinyl half-top (1993)

Excellent.

I'm not sure how much you (or anyone else reading this thread) know
about the infinity speakers, but my left rear speaker just started
going out, all I'm getting out of it suddenly is midrange.  It was
working fine the other day....

Just looking for clues where to begin, if anyone has some, otherwise
it's getting pulled and i'll just try and find another one.

-Jason