Re: IML: Door speaker access / Vinyl half-top (1993)

Re: IML: Door speaker access / Vinyl half-top (1993)

Heyoo!  I'm glad you got it fixed.  Just a thought, perhaps a previous
owner fried all the wiring by either a) lighting all the cigar
lighters at once [those suckers draw SERIOUS current] or b) perhaps he
had 8 splitters running off the lighter, and thus running everything
from a 400W inverter on a laptop, to a cell phone charger, and a hair
dryer [or something equally rediculous to be using while in a vehicle]
all at the same time, and melted it.  That's about the only thing I
can think of that will fry the beefy wiring for those lighters.

-jason