Re: IML: Door speaker access / Vinyl half-top (1993)

Re: IML: Door speaker access / Vinyl half-top (1993)

On Oct 29, 2004, at 12:12 PM, Jason Wulf wrote:

Heyoo!  I'm glad you got it fixed.  Just a thought, perhaps a previous
owner fried all the wiring by either a) lighting all the cigar
lighters at once [those suckers draw SERIOUS current] or b) perhaps he
had 8 splitters running off the lighter, and thus running everything

It's hard to say... but it's a hell of a lot of damage. I plan on taking it in next month to see what the local dealer has to say about the $$$ to repair it. I didn't realize it until now but the radio antenna is power and, also, dead. :-/

In the meantime, I've gotten a quote on re-dying the landau top. Out the door with tax it's around $165. I plan on doing that in the next month, too. :-)

John