Re: Alcohol in gasoline (spin-off from pulsing engine)

Re: Alcohol in gasoline (spin-off from pulsing engine)

Thanks Ray.

This is all very interesting to me; I've often wondered about E-85.
Here on Long Island it can be 15 cents cheaper than regular and I
usually get Premium.

When I upgraded my 63 Polara with a 383 from a two barrel to a four
barrel, I dropped the tank and cleaned and coated it with the Eastwood
epoxy kit, replaced the whole 5/16 fuel line with 3/8 (because I
could), replaced the fuel pump, manifold and carb with a rebuilt 65
Carter AFB.  From what you're saying, it sounds like I'd be in good
shape to give the E-85 a shot and see what happens.

- Jim
Jim Altemose, Long Island, NY
'63 Polara 500 (Max Wedge)
'63 Polara 500 (383)