Re: [FWDLK] Don't bite off more then you can chew, was Plymo

Re: [FWDLK] Don't bite off more then you can chew, was Plymouth torsion bar removal

Oh man, only 1721.4 miles on it and he tore it apart? Dang, that hurts! As has been
said before, they can only be original once. I think this is definetly one of those
cases where too little would have been a lot better then too much. This comment is
not forward look related, but my 68 Roadrunner only has 69,000 or so miles on it. I
am just fixing the previous owner's wreck damage, replacing a few odds and ends,
then I am going to slap the plates on it and drive it! If the motor gets tired
later, or if I ever get a shop built where I can scatter a car with impunity out of
the weather, then I will pull it apart and have at it. My 58 Saratoga is not going
to be blown apart either, I would rather keep it intact. I got a busted quarter
panel to deal with as well as a rotten trunk floor, but from the rear doors
forward, the car is decent except for a few small holes in the rocker panels.
Sometimes if you take them down too far, they never go back together. Better it was
left under a tree somewhere then for that to happen. Welcome back Dave! by the way.