[FWDLK] Non-Forwardlook

I have a 65 Barracuda and am looking for a used, working fuel sending unit
(tank end).  Mine is inaccurate.  I've changed the voltage regulator in the
dash, and it still doesn't work right.  It could needa new float, but it
jumps from half to empty really fast, so I think it's just the whole unit.
Anybody have a good used one?
Thanks in Advance.
Mark Allen
MoPar man on the Oregon Coast