Re: [FWDLK] winter storage (blues?)

For the first year got the wagon into dry storage elsewhere, now I dont need
to scrape snow off my daily driver.  Hooray!
But I got it sight unseen-  A friend keeps his 73 Vette there and said some
dozen or so more cars are there too.
Well I got to the site, on the shady side of town, just north of RR tracks.
The guy wholesales casters, has this old warehouse t ype building.
He sez- go to the back by the alley and get set to back in.
Backside I can barely maneuver the QE2 and he opens the Overhead door and
heres this concrete ramp DOWN.
Down I goes, about 10" clear each side, and cant see anything behind but
black.
He yells stop, I did, he turns on the lights, and here are a dozen or more
various things stored, all bumper to bumper- old volvos, bmw's, whatever!  I
was last in, so will be first out, just onto the flat off the ramp.
Biggest concern is that he heats with a (Aaaaaaaaaaaaagh!!!!)  woodstove
upstairs!
Now I gotta keep my fingers crossed all winter.
How M I gonna shubble show?
L.