Re: [FWDLK] '58 Plymouth torsion bar removal

Re: [FWDLK] '58 Plymouth torsion bar removal

I second this!!!

I am currently working on a car that was 100% completely and totally
disassembled by the previous owner.  The car only had 1721.4 miles on it when
he did this.  The result?

- many pieces were lost or damaged, some beyond repair
- things that worked fine before are no longer working
- the cost of 'consumables' like gaskets and other items that need to be
replaced on every teardown went through the roof
- the reassembly task was so massive he never even tried.

-Dave

PS - To All:  I'm back home and tomorrow morning I'm setting off to try and get

the calendar printed.