Re: [FWDLK] '58 Plymouth torsion bar removal

Re: [FWDLK] '58 Plymouth torsion bar removal

Anthony Knight ,

A very great temptation to new restorers of old Plymouthsis to completely
tear down a car.  The very common outcome is nothing happens thereafter
(except the parts get lost or broken).  I've bought several in this
condition.

Do yourself a favor, select an area to work on, then get the parts for the
job before you tear it down.  Finish the job, then move to the next.  One
more piece of advice, DON'T FIX IT IF IT WORKS.

Richard