Coupe or rag top? was: how many are left

Coupe or rag top? was: how many are left

Bob, I think there are plenty of vendors around with parts cars.  There is
a 67 and a 68 part cars here in central TX (they would not worked for you
though, they are 4 doors, I suspect you were digging these 1/4 panels)
along with other years (Dr. Mopar).  Personally, I 'd rather see a
convertible cut up to save a coupe.  I find convertibles extremely
impractical, noisy, and unsafe.  They do not seem fit for normal daily use,
just a toy car taking space in the garage most of the time, waiting for a
sunny weekend, kind'o like a hot rod.  I also suspect there are plenty of
them saved due to their higher value, even though not many were
made.  Ultimately, the higher dollar value of the convertible does not
reflect to me the true overall value of the car.  A Cuda for example has
much more dollar value than most Imperials, yet most of us are disappointed
seeing an Imperial donating its powerplant to a cuda.  In fact, in the
classic car market, it seems the more impractical a car is, the more value
it has.  Go figure...
D^2, 2x68s