90's Imperials

There are a few in my area of Southeast Missouri. And a number of them well maintained..  I reported back in Feb that I acquired a 92 with only 41000 miles. this car was  and is like new.. Since I don't drive as much as when I was working in a sales job, I can use this car as my daily driver and use the Honda Odyssey for the family trips.  My wife does enjoy driving the Imperial as it has memory seats and she really likes that option.  Now if Honda would catch up..These cars are excellent drivers and still have some chrome on the outside.  Those wire wheels do ad time to cleaning though

Matt Hopkins
66 Crown blue/blue cloth
75 Lebaron green/green leather
92 Imperial White/blue leather