German-built Imperial

No, that's not at all what I meant! I just meant an Imperial should be a
proudly American car. Not anti-foreign or anti-anything. Just uniquely
American.

I'll say no more on this topic, since it's been well covered even within the
Imperial context, but I didn't want anyone thinking I was xenophobic (much
less toward my own ancestors, friends, colleagues and fellow humans).

Chris in LA