New Web Server Thanks Manuel

Hi All,

Just a reminder that Manuel donates all the space for Imperialclub.com as he owns one and loves them too.  But dte.net is his business and I'm sure this latest upgrade has cost him.

So if you'd like to help, mail him a check at:

The Down To Earth Network
PO BOX 222
Montclair, CA 91763

Or go to this page:  http://www.dte.net/payments.htm

click on the pay pal logo and make a donation directly to him by clicking on the logo!

Thanks for all you do Manuel!!!

Leslie  '67 sedan Titanic