My Biiig Project

I will need some help on this one...

I have a 1992 3.3L V6 in my car, and it is an N/A
engine (meaning it sucks in air- never sees boost). To
make things complex and hard (but all in the name of
making things easy), the car is almost all
computerized.

I plan on supercharging the car. Here is an outline
(in breif) of my project. Hopefully someone here will
know how to correct any of my errors or unsolved
problems...

Basically the engine in this car takes up most of the
engine compartment- and is positioned in the engine
compartment side-ways (pistons are parelle to the
windshield). The belts are thus on the passenger's
side. Battery is on the driver's side, as is the air
filter (this is fuel injected) and brake cylinder. The
radiator is in the typical position, with the spill
tank behind it in the middle, and with the AC
compressor between the engine and radiator.

So in adding a supercharger, I'd have to either cut a
whole for a traditional supercharger and stick it on
the passenger side through the hood- and then route
the boost to the throttle body (located on the
driver's side), not too good of an idea, so I am going
with an Eaton Roots-type supercharger which basically
is belt driven and is nice and small. I plan on using
an Eaton M45 or M62 which I will stick between the
engine and radiator (where the AC compressor is) and
then use the AC compressor belt (note: in this car
both the altanator and AC compressor are on the same
belt). The overflow tank is relocated to the battery's
location and the battery is then relocated to the
trunk.

The air leaving the SC then goes through an
intercooler(s) on the driver's side, then passes
through an alcohol injection system to the throttle
body where it passes through two additional fuel
injectors.

Problem: TB (throttle body) will close before engine
belts slow down- so then the pressure from boost will
harm either TB and/or SC when the TB closes. Anyone
know of a 3" blow off valve for 4 units of boost?

Next: The engine uses an O2 sensor to monitor the
exhaust gases to determine the lean or rich level of
the engine- the computer uses this along with the MAP
(manifold pressure sensor) to compute how much fuel to
inject. The 02 is ignored at WOT- so at WOT (with
stock fuel system) I will be lean.

To over come that I will install an adjustable raising
fuel regulator which will raise the fuel pressure as
vaccum decreases and PSI in manifold increases- that,
with larger injectors, will keep up with the extra
air- even at WOT.

The alcohol injection will reduce the chances of knock
(as will higher octane fuel).

Now the engine will fall apart under too much boost
without having the rods, crank, possibly cam, and
pistons redesigned. Also- lower compression pistons
will be needed to get the right compression ratio-
which brings me to the next problem: finding low
compression pistons for the 3.3.

Ig. system on my car basically consists of a cam and
crank sensor which basically tells the location of the
pistons which then triggers a coil "pack" to fire
specific spark plugs. Since these signals travel
slightly slower then the speed of electrical current I
should be all set.

Exhaust system will be all 4" open exhaust- no
muffler, cat, etc.

Now: have I overlooked any possible problems?