A/C dash vents 64-66

On my recently working A/C on my 66' I used small pices of self adhevise
velcro (furry side only) on my falling dashvets.I cut into 1/2 " squares
and stick on the sides of the raised vents.My A/C is cool but not
cold.(134 retrofit) rebuilt comp. New epr valve ,filter drier and expan.
valve.The heater cont. valve has been by- passed . The temp coming out
dash vents is about 60 degrees F. on a 90 deg.day.
Any ideas???   Imperially  ,Gary