Digital Gauges

Actually, I was thinking of going digital for the
interior.

'course, if things are done right, there wouldn't be
any oil leak or 50/50 amps...

Here is what I am thinking of: MSD EGT & A/F sensor
and unit ($150 from Summit Racing), digiatal tranny
and coolant temp guages. Nice thing about Summit's $80
digital coolant guage- programmable so it can turn on
differnt curcuits basied on temp level.

The guages I got were for basic trouble shooting while
I get more supercharger project set up and working
(dam hard to supercharge a computerized N/A engine!).

I am considering making my own computer for controling
the car- complete with my own micro controller- temp
of a specific area gets too hot and computer turns on
something to cool things down, etc.