Intake manifold part number?

I just figured out my black LeBaron does not have the stock intake
manifold.  It has a manifold with a Chrysler part number 388444-2 (rather
than 2806178 according to DB).  Can anyone identify the manifold for me?

Also, if this is from a later 440, I will consider sticking with
it.  However, if its from an earlier 413, the runners may not be quite how
mother Chrysler wanted it to be, so I will consider tossing it.  Does
anyone have the correct manifold?

Also, does anybody have the number of Dr. Mopar of central TX?

Thanks

D^2