Removing '56 Imperial horn ring

Thank you Arran, I got it off.  Finally found it in the FSM!  It comes off
by pressing down on the center, then tuning it counter-clockwise, and the
top part (says "Power Steering") comes off.  Then, unscrew 3 screws (no
washer or ring on this.  The piece fits flush to the horn ring.) and lift
the horn ring off.
Tony