Removing '56 Imperial horn ring

Tony;
  That's a good question, the instructions that I have on removing a horn
ring are for a Plymouth or Dodge. If the Chrysler/Imperial one is similar
then the first step is to remove the medallion in the center of the wheel.
The way that it is done on the Plymouth or Dodge is to press down on the
medallion and turn it counter clockwise about 1/8 th of a turn, it should
then pop out. Under the medallion is a rubber washer and a ring shaped
spring that will lift out and under those should be some screws. Undo these
screws and the horn ring should lift right off. Again this is for a Plymouth
or Dodge, if the Chrysler/Imperial ring is held on in a radically different
manner please chime in and explain.
Best Regards
Arran Foster
1954 Imperial Newport
Needing A Left Side Taillight Bezel and other trim parts.