Carlisle Pictures Posted

Hello Elijah and List,

        Elijah, thank you for the great pics.  They capture the beauty of each
of
the vehicles!  That '58 is IMPressive.  I'm disappointed that our shared
passion for fuselage era hardtops and sedans was poorly represented.
However, their lone representative in this display looks better all the
time.  Congrats on keeping that '71 in such great shape.

        Mark, what did you say to convince them to establish the Imperial Class?
Clearly it is a class of it's own and well deserved.  Thanks.

Greg Gryczan
West Palm Beach, FL
U.S.A.