'56 Imperial

I now have an early model '56 Imperial 4 door sedan.  First thing I did to
it was blow the horn, breaking the horn ring!!  Are these available?  Where,
please?
I can't find a data plate.  Is there one, and where??
My turn signal lights do not flash in the normal manner.  It's almost
constant, but does show variance in light both at the four corners of light
and the dash, turn signal indicators.  Where does the flasher plug in,
please?  I haven't found it yet nor the fuse box.  Sounds like it needs a
flasher replacement to me.
I have a service manual, but can't find the answers in it!!
Thank you very much for your help.

Tony