how rare imperials in europe

hello list
some times I think that there are more old imperials in europe than in the
usa
I bought mine firts 57 imp about 4 years ago
I had a total loss two years later
it took me about one hour on the telephone to find an other 57 for sale
within about 20 miles of my place I know about
one 57 coupe
one 57 convertable
one 59 coupe
one 59 4 dr ht
one 59 4 dr sedan
one 59 convertable
one 60 4 dr ht
also there is as a guy over here with about 50 imperials
and I have a list with about 40 imps and there owners in holland
I think thats a lot of imps for a small coutry
how popular are the imps in the rest of europe
would be nice but almost impossible to get a good register of the imps
on this side of the big lake

regards remco
57 4 dr ht
daily driver