parting out 82 imperial

Hi,
I live down here in Texas and was wondering If anyone would be interested in
parts off my 1982 black Imperial.
I have a white one and I bought the black one for parts.I will cut the 1/4
panels off and any other hard to get sheet
metal parts before I ship the rest to the scrap metal man.The 1/4 panels are
pretty clean as is most of the car.I needed
the fenders and the rear bumber .The interior is red and the deck lid is
bad.