Keeping pests away from interior.

I am getting ready to store the interior from my parts car in the attic of my garage until time comes that I can restore my 67. Does anyone have suggestions on things to do to keep pests such as mice away from seats and such. Mice tend to like to use seats as bedding material, and thats the last thing I want to happen to my nice interior. I was thinking moth balls, mouse traps, and DeCon. Also what should be done to preserve the leather if anything. They will be stored inside a garage(very little light and moisture), but I don't want them to deteriorate while I wait for time for the restoration.
Brian