Fender Mounted Turn Signal

Yes, thanks, Rob.  This is what I was trying to say.  My brain is sometimes
similar to a turn signal bulb.

So to the Marc who first posted this: does the turn signal light come on at
all?  If you pull up on the stalk (or turn signal lever) does it light up &
stay constant, i.e., no flash?  Or does it stay dark?

After all this I am going to go outside tomorrow morning and look at my turn
signals with a magnifying glass!!

Mark