Keeping pests away from interior.

> I am getting ready to store the interior from my parts
> car in the attic of my garage until time comes that I can
> restore my 67. Does anyone have suggestions on things to
> do to keep pests such as mice away from seats and such.

I would be inclined to seek a tarp or really thick plastic
painter's drop-cloth, and wrap them up like tootsie pops
with zip ties keeping the ends shut.  You might also seek
some of the dessicant silica stuff that they put into
sneaker shoe boxes.  If you can hang them, so mugh the
better.

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious