More tidbits about Carlisle

Robert Soule and I were talking on the LONG trip back
to Dixie (750 miles for him plus another 100 on to
Huntsville for me) that Carlisle would be an absolute
MUST ATTEND if we were anywhere within 300 miles of
Carlisle.  That covers a lot of country and a lot of
Imperials.  We only had 13 preregistered which
accounted for the small space they set aside for us.
Hopefully next year we will have a much bigger turnout
and get more space.

Perhaps we could do an 'eat' next year.  Someone could
bring a grill and we could cook some hot dogs and
burgers or something, maybe around 6 Saturday evening.
 Traffic is horrible anyway.  I saw some other groups
doing that and it looked like they were having some
good fellowship.  It would also give us more time to
get acquainted.  Seems like a bunch of folks gathered
for the photo at 11 on Saturday but it seemed that by
the time my eyes had recovered from the flash bulbs
everyone had disappeared

We are actually thinking about leaving Wednesday so we
can check out bargains in the flea market when the
vendors unload Thursday.

Kerryp