undercoating

I think you have mastered the technique as well as the
rest of us.  Ain't no easy way.  Be sure and wear
goggles.  The only thing that makes it easier is
having it on a lift.  SOMETIMES, pressure washers can
take it off but they can also get water in the
interior if you have holes in the floorpan.

Kerryp