Electric locks, speed control.

There is a short somewhere thats effecting my  power lockes,  how would i
find where the short is?  do i hook some sort of meter to each wire at a
time and see which one is grounded out?

also my speed control does not work, dont know why, but how would i go about
that to get it fixed and working again.

also, any other people on this list that are having problems with their
horn?  the horn does work, but the "ring" around the steering wheel is all
hard, and i think that might be the problem, how would i fix that?\

Kevin Pacheco
71 Imperial