rust question

Kenyon;
 You could take the doors and other removable body parts and have them
dipped at one of those derust places.
Another possibility would be to make your own dip tank using lye and
electrolysis which is very effective at removing paint as well as rust, but
I would have to make a phone call to find out have to set it up again if you
are interested. Then there is the old standby, sandblasting, which will take
the rust down to bare metal but you have the risk of warpage if its not
handled right. I think that if you remove all of the rust, even in the pits,
and keep to your plan, then you won't have a problem.
Best Regards
Arran Foster
1954 Imperial Newport
Needing A Left side Taillight Bezel And Other trim Parts.
Also needs the trunk floor sandblasted.