Anyone going to...

Hi
I have gone to the dreamcruise for the past 5 years with my 66 imperial LaBaron.
Unfortuanlty I don't ususally get throught the entire crusie.  Last year I started on 9 mile and woodward and made a right turn on 12 mile.  It only took me about 6 hours to make it that far and my car overheated several times but I had no place to pull over.
I haven't learned yet though I will be there again this year.  I Love IT!!  Although I'm finding that i enjoy the Gratiot Cruise alittle better .  It is more organized and less hecktic
Anyone want any info let me know.  I can only tell you what I've done there for the past few years.

Donna
Michigan
66 Imperial LaBaron