Electric locks, speed control.

Kevin,

What exacly are your power door locks doing?  I just did the "roundy round" on the door locks on my '69.  I think I got it all sorted out!  It shouoldn't be too different from you '71.  FYI:  There is an excelent power door lock and power wondow manual on the IML websight.  Not sure I can help you with the speed control.

John

  Kevin Pacheco <kevin50187@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

There is a short somewhere thats effecting my power lockes, how would i
find where the short is? do i hook some sort of meter to each wire at a
time and see which one is grounded out?

also my speed control does not work, dont know why, but how would i go about
that to get it fixed and working again.

also, any other people on this list that are having problems with their
horn? the horn does work, but the "ring" around the steering wheel is all
hard, and i think that might be the problem, how would i fix that?\

Kevin Pacheco
71 Imperial