'67 cornering lenses

Hello all-
Those of you that ordered the cornering lenses for
your '67 Imperials, never fear!  I apologize for the
small delay, I hope you all understand how hectic
things get around the 4th of July.  The last few sets
that I had shipped out today.  As of now I have no
more sets for sale, and will not be bringing any more
to Carlisle (except, of course, for the pristine new
set adorning my own '67!).  However, if anybody wishes
to order sets at Carlisle, I should be getting a
shipment from my supplier in a month or so (he's quite
um, deliberate, but I can't quibble about the quality
of the goods).

=====
--Mike Pittinaro

Piles of pitted chrome