Imperial windshield interchange...again please.

Imperial windshield interchange...again please.

my book is showing that 57-63 imperial...all......will fit for a 63 imp 4dr ht.....and 64-66 imp convert. will fit.

will any other 64-66 imp ones fit????  2dr or 4dr??

thanks for the help.......i know its probably in the archives but i can't get there.......still getting very slow down loads from imp web site.

phil