'67 runs rich?

> > eeven with the booster connected, the idle seems
> rich
> > (black stuff out the pipes).  Hmmmmm...
> >

> Mike, fix/adjust this soon.  Its not good for your
> engine to run that rich.  It

I may have exaggerated the 'black stuff' a bit...there
is no visible exhaust after startup (when I get a
little blue puff), its just that my somewhat
subjective test of literally sniffing the exhaust
makes me think its running a bit rich.  Also, the
pipes are black on the inside.  The car runs fine,
gets decent mileage (12-15 on the highway, depending
on hills, speed, a/c or not...), and the oil seems to
stay reasoanbly clean.  I add a quart every 500 miles
or so, again, depends on the type of driving.

--Mike

=====
--Mike Pittinaro

Piles of pitted chrome