Freeze 12 has a bad connection

Thanks Joe.  I still hope it will be much cheaper to recharge with "freeze
12" than R12.  I did not know that propane was in there.  Guess it makes
sense.  Propane is an excellent refrigerant.  As for the danger factor, I
think that may be a bit exaggerated.  Freon leaks are very slow, and if you
have a faster leak when the car sits, propane is heavier than air, so it
will "slip" under the car and go away.  If the car is in a garage, that may
be more of an issue.  I guess there is always a chance, but my guess its a
minimal, otherwise the stuff would be illegal.  D^2