IML Chat Room Troubles

I want to apologize to anyone who has been trying to get onto chat
unsuccessfully this past week.  My ISP has been very unreliable and I am
having a hard time getting them to do anything about it.  Please keep trying
and don't loose heart.  This will be resolved soon and we will have our chat
room back as it always has been.  Thanks.