Freeze 12 has a bad connection

> sense.  Propane is an excellent refrigerant.  As for

Its also an excellent gas for grilling, and it
conveniently makes little black crispy things out of
anything its allowed to schorch.  Dimitrios, I
wouldn't downplay the risk factor here.  I don't want
to turn on the news and see pictures of blackened
Imperial and Dimitrios bits flying around Texas.

> be more of an issue.  I guess there is always a
> chance, but my guess its a
> minimal, otherwise the stuff would be illegal.  D^2

Just because something is legal does not make it
adviseable.  Of course, just because something is
illegal does not make it wrong.  ;)

=====
--Mike Pittinaro

Piles of pitted chrome