76 New Yorker

If his 77 NYB has rear discs, they were not installed on the car at the
factory.  When the Imperial died in June, 1975, so too did the rear disc
brake setup.

As to the Jefferson plant, if you remember the introduction ads for the Jeep
Grand Cherokee a few years ago, they showed a factory being imploded.  That
was the old Jefferson Avenue plant - it dated back to the Chalmers car in
the first decade of the 20th century,

Bill
Vancouver, BC