check out this roof treatment.

The roof treatment is stock - it was first used on the mid-year 1963
Chrysler New Yorker Salon.  It is usually seen on 1964 Chrysler New Yorkers
and the New Yorker Salon.

The part I question, though, is the 361 V8.  The standard engine on the 300
was the 383-cid V8.  The Newport came with the 361.

Bill
Vancouver, BC