76 New Yorker (rear brakes)

Brad,

I don't believe Jon has rear discs on his NYB, and if he does he would have
had to have put them there himself (unlikely). Sherwood is right, the
4-wheel discs (disc with a C, by the way...) were standard on the '74-75
Imperials and went bye-bye as part of the massive price reduction that made
a '75 Imperial into a '76-78 NYB. Rear discs were never an NYB option.

Chris in LA
78 NYB Salon