Re:STOP!! checking out this roof treatment.

Re:STOP!! checking out this roof treatment.

Come on folks!
   This is The IMPERIAL Mailing List!!!
The Chrysler 300-Cordob-Motorcycle-whatever is on my
mind today mailing list is down the road a bit!
PLEASE keep it Imperial ONLY!
We have members drop most every week because they
can't keep up with the number of IMPERIAL messages,
and at times like this when we have an extra 10-15
300-New Yorker roof treatment (1963 not 76-78) etc. we
often drive more folks away.  I ave sent 5 private
message asking to drop this thread but each time
someone new jumps in.
Thanks for understanding.
Jeff Ingraham
Moderator