Imperial Trivia

Jim

I'll start with the red and white 56 with Zebra skin in-serts on the seats
which is parked in the black forest next to a 63 crown which is parked next
to a Chrysler 300.  (Who has a brother who lives across the street from him
who has a 67 Chrysler with the 440 over-bored .040.  The car is for real.
The guy who owns the 56 and the 63 is the customer service mgr for the Mer
Benz owners of America.  Some times on Saturday afternoons he may take either
car over to the parking lot at Powers and Constition to show them off.  My
wife and I gave a Christmas party and he showed up in the 63.

Any ole way if ya live here in Colo Spgs give me a call:  266-9402

                                     Rodger & Gabby

47 De Soto Custom
63 Le Baron
66 Le Baron