Coolant overflow canister

Today I went and bought an overflow canister, and installed it in all of five minutes. It seemed to do the trick, since I took her out for a long drive, both city and freeway, and the temperature stayed right around 190 degrees, climbing to 200 during long stop lights, but then returning to 190 when rolling again. I would like to clean out the system, but have no idea how to do this. The radiator was flushed when I originally had the car in for servicing, but I doubt the lines through the engine were routed out. I'm pretty sure the radiator is running with pure coolant, and no water, and since I live in Southern California there is really no need for antifreeze. Would it be beneficial to add water? Many of the coolants say right on the label, do not add water. I also took Philipes suggestion and took out my tranny dipstick, and put it on the floor of the back-seat. I then put about a two foot length of wire mesh clear hosing over the dipstick spo ut, and attached it to the same bracket the window washer fluid bag is attached to, and ran it to the front of the engine compartment to drain, that is if the fluid gets that far, since I also left a few coils in the hose. This is a temporary fix to the tranny fluid ejection I get when cold starting the car, which is due I think to the breather hole being blocked by gasket. I haven't tested this one out yet, but so far I need to refine my device, since one of the coils must have come to close or touched the exhaust header, and slightly melted it. I'll keep you posted on how this one works!
Bill '59 Crown