Imperial Trivia

Now that I've found the Imperial club, maybe someone may
have the answers to questions that have gone unanswered
for years.
 1.  What is the probable axle ration in my 1969 LeBaron
and were many of them equipped with "Suretrac?"
 2. Is the story about 4wheel disc brakes on a 1950
model myth or truth.
 3.  When My uncle purchased a 1951 Imperial 4dr new
from a dealer in 1952,  I was told that it had been
ordered without torque converter, just the four speed
semi-automatic and as a result the performance was so
bad on the Seattle hills, it tookl almost a year and a
heck of a discount to find a buyer (my uncle).
 4. I met a gentlema here in Colorado Springs driving a
4dr 1956 hardtop who maintained that it had the 300B
engine (dual 4barrels etc.)  The story was that he had
been Roy Weatherby's mechanic (Weatherby of Weatherby
rifles) and Weatherby had ordered the car with that
engine.  It did have the 3 speed automatic, highway hi-
fi, and the spark ignited heater.  Does any one know of
an Imperial equipped with the 300B engine?
Answers to any of these questions would be greatly
appreciated.
Jim Truesdale