Imperials at Spring Carlisle

Fellow IMLers,

My wife and I just returned from four days at the Spring (summer?) Carlisle
meet, all sunburned and exhausted from the 90+ degree temps! How many other
members were there? Did anyone see the absolutely IMMACULATE '68 Imperial
sedan in the infield? It was Navajo Beige with a Turbine Bronze roof, 67,000
original miles and arrow-straight. For those of you that missed it, I'll
have some photos up soon, as I bought the beige beauty on the spot! We
should have the car home next weekend, joining our '56 sedan and '78 NYB. It
seems that the '68 sedan and a Haze Green '67 convertible were the only
Imperials in the entire meet. We're looking forward to driving and showing
our new addition, which I've named 'Elwood'.

Automotively,

Ross Klein
'Life's too short to drive 'ordinary' cars"