coolant system, overheating?

That is true, but adding more antifreeze will lower the heat capacity of
the combined fluid.  This means that although it boils at a higher
temperature, it takes less heat to raise the temperature by one degree.
If there is too much antifreeze, the solution does not have enough water
to be able to effectively absorb heat from the engine.