Technology, and our Imperial's "purity"

I have the ultimate anwser for this discusion.
The guy who paid for the car can do with it what he wants
I do like a top class show car original to the smallest detail
I also have no problem with a radical cusom alterd topshoped 4 weeldrive and so on imperial
conclusion everyone is free to do as they please as long al they can or try to apriciate an other ones work
We all like old cars original or not

Remco