Technology, and our Imperials

I know there are those on the list that are against doing anything unoriginal to our old cars, but I see things in a different light. There have been many technological improvements to automobiles since our Imperials were designed, and I feel taking advantage of some of these technologies to keep our old cars dependable and out on the streets for not only us as owners to enjoy, but for everyone who sees our cars, (many for the very first time), to enjoy also. The brake fluid canister on the '59 is a good example of a bad design, requiring a team of three people just to check your brake fluid. As long as you are not compromising the original powerplant and ride of the car, I feel it is fine to incorporate some of the newer technology such as advanced spark plugs, silicone wires, new exhaust systems, alternators, and something most of us probably ride on, radial tires. As long as the old parts are being saved for whenever they may be called back into action . My Imperial is becoming more dependable by the day, and my objective is to keep it out of the mechanics garage, and in mine as much as possible, after all I bought it for my enjoyment, and I love to admire it's beauty everyday. I even alter the walks I take with my dog so I can walk past my Imperial, and it's the only time I let him sniff around as much as he likes, so I can admire my car. My car is not ready to be put in a museum, Queen Victoria still has a life with me. I will tell you one thing, if Chrysler was to reintroduce the Imperial in a downsized retro style of the 1959, I would be the first in line to buy one, but of course I would never part with my original. Bill '59 Crown