Stereos in old cars.... a challenge

Thanks Allan and Arran on your replies, I will persue the Fisher pre-amp
(any suggestions were to start?) What model Fisher and Heathkit do you have
Allan? As I do not know much about audio it is probably best that I emulate
what you have done. What are you doing for mids and tweets? Arran, I have a
vibrator/reverb unit from the GTO were would this figure into the dream
system(if at all). Also one of the suspension springs is streached does it
have to have a specific tension. Sorry for all the questions but I know what
I want, just not how to achieve it! Thanks again for your replies!!!! Thad

Sign Up for NetZero Platinum Today
Only $9.95 per month!